Many Thanks

jaktwo

Good evening everyone. Wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that has ever so graciously posted on the Heartland forums. I have received so much useful information here, I can not even begin to remember it all. Everything from cleaning tanks, which tires to buy (Sailuns on the way), cleaning, roof maintenance, proper tow vehicle (F350 last March), etc. Even took the test and received my class A non-commercial Texas license last week. Still not 100% sure if I needed it, but sure was easy. Anyway, again thanks to everyone for sharing their wisdom and experiences with myself and so many others who regularly look at the forums.

James

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi James,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. As you have seen we have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

jbeletti

Hi James - welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. I see you're in Texas. We have 3 very active chapters of the Heartland Owners Club here. Hope you end up joining the club and joining us at a rally this year!

jaktwo

Thanks! I actually sent the application in a day or two ago. I'm still a working guy, but would love to attend one if the schedule works out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Well thank you for the thanks. Welcome to the forum and the HOC. Hope to meet you at a rally soon and don't be a stranger to the forum.