3160 el (Washer dryer box / pantry)

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We added a few more shelves that we purchased direct from Heartland. We don't plan on installing a washer/dryer.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Are you saying you ordered shelves for the W/D closet that match and fit? Be nice to add some shelving to that area.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Are you saying you ordered shelves for the W/D closet that match and fit? Be nice to add some shelving to that area.

Yes we did. We ordered two extra shelves and my husband rearranged the spacing. They were not that expensive either. Just make sure you have your VIN number and they should be able to match it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kdubinwa

I loved how this turned out. Cost about $140 on sale from online restaurants supply store. Things stay put. Solid as a rock with floor anchors. We typically unclip and remove the shelf edges after arriving at our destination.

Attachments

• IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 222

kab449

Any modification ideas on making the pantry area more useful?

After installing the Washer/Dryer I reused the lower shelf at the top. Then added a full sized shelf on top of the WD that I made. Also some smaller shelves on the wall. Wife wanted the hanging bar to stay. She hangs clothes there to finish drying.

Attachments

• WD Closet2.jpg
    WD Closet2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 158
  • WD Closet 1.jpg
    WD Closet 1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 167

i4110peter

I loved how this turned out. Cost about $140 on sale from online restaurants supply store. Things stay put. Solid as a rock with floor anchors. We typically unclip and remove the shelf edges after arriving at our destination.

I know this is an old post but I would love to find out where this shelving came from. Searching "online restaurants supply stores" I can find nothing like it. Would like to duplicate in my 3160EL.

Lou_and_Bette

I know this is an old post but I would love to find out where this shelving came from. Searching "online restaurants supply stores" I can find nothing like it. Would like to duplicate in my 3160EL.

Check out the Conainer Store. If you’re luckiy, you have one close and can browse through the plethora of shelving possibilities they have. Go online if you don’t have one close