Travel Log Book

Draco Dog

Need Suggestions.

I will hopefully be retiring as of November 1st. (Oh happy day----but this all depends on if we can sell our home) (The selling market grrrrrrrrrr)

Anyway, I am looking for a nice Travel Log Book. Something that I can start recording our travels with information such as locations camped at, people met, surrounding sites, etc.

Thanks for your help. I am so anxious to get out "on the road". To travel thru this beautiful country and meet lots of really great people that make up this country.

JimandSina

Draco Dog,
I use a computer program for this, you can find out about it at www.rvnotebook.com it is a very thorough program that has many features and is not very expensive, it allows you to manage multiple vehicles, attach photos, record weather, Lat/Lon of a location you like and etc... hope this is useful to you
Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Draco Dog,
I use a computer program for this, you can find out about it at www.rvnotebook.com it is a very thorough program that has many features and is not very expensive, it allows you to manage multiple vehicles, attach photos, record weather, Lat/Lon of a location you like and etc... hope this is useful to you
Jim

Hey Jim,

Can you please edit the URL you provided? You have a comma instead of a period before the "com". Took me a while to figure out the error.

Thanks.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

JimandSina

TrukNutt,
good catch that was my fat fingers typing again, it has been corrected in my first post.
Thanks,
Jim

Draco Dog

Thanks guys. I like both ideas. Something on puter and something "in my hand". Think I'll try both. appreciate the info.