Mallard m27 tv mount blocks

The TV mounting area in the living space of our camper doesn’t seem to have a large solid spot to mount the TV mount. The one in the bedroom is a large solid area to mount the tv. Anyone have experience mounting a TV where the entertainment center is and can tell me how large of an area there is to secure the mount to the wall. Thanks in advance.

obrienkro

Agreed. I placed mine on the shelf in the living area and lay face down on the bed when moving. Did not see anything to mount to. Did mount in the bedroom with fully articulating mount on the left side where marked for mounting.

jpol302

I was wondering the same thing too. I would like to mount my television but there are no markings as to where to put the wall mount.

cruzin101

I was wondering the same thing too. I would like to mount my television but there are no markings as to where to put the wall mount.

I found a solid area about 2" below the light fixture. it appears to be approx. 4-6" in length and about 2" wide. I mounted my 32 inch on an articulating arm. Over 400 miles so far no issues