Over 3 Weeks since application sent in

Keywestwego

I sent in my Heartland Owners Club application over 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

I understand changing a system of operations is sometimes overwhelming but geeee, 3 weeks?

mikenjulie

I sent in my Heartland Owners Club application over 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

I understand changing a system of operations is sometimes overwhelming but geeee, 3 weeks?

We did too the day they announced it. We haven’t received anything. Our area club leader gave us our membership number the same day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men. . . Our goal is to make joining the Heartland Owners Club independent of the Heartland Owners Forum and easier to join. In order to do this new software, including a new database, has to be developed. This database has to be accessible to HOC administration and leadership for utilization in the performance of their responsibilities. This software is not a plug-n-play product.

We are not writing this "in house", but have contracted a third party independent. Issues have arisen which have negatively impacted the completion date. There are approximately 350 people who have submitted applications to date who are waiting for membership numbers and that number grows every day.

Even when the system is complete it will take me, the club manager, several weeks to process all the applications we have already received, i.e. assign the HOC membership numbers and email the new member, their Chapter Leader and their Region Director.

In the meantime, you can still carry on as though your membership is activated. Your application has been received and should you need confirmation of that for any reason, just contact me and I can provide it.

Please bear with us and thank you for your patience.

clubmgr

Staff member
We did too the day they announced it. We haven’t received anything. Our area club leader gave us our membership number the same day.

Your HOC membership number was assigned December 3, 2017 under the old system. People who applied under the new system are the ones who are experiencing the problem. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam/junk, as these are automated emails and sometimes they end up there.

MountainDon

Julie,

Thank you for the detailed explanation, It is appreciated. The only thing I have going is a chapter rally in May in NM ( and ordering stickers for the trailer )

Thank you for all you do

Don

Pokiejoe

Julie,

Thank you for the detailed explanation, It is appreciated. The only thing I have going is a chapter rally in May in NM ( and ordering stickers for the trailer )

Thank you for all you do

Don

Hey MountainDon, no need to order the Heartland sticker, we will give you one at the rally in May..Looking forward to seeing you then.

clubmgr

Staff member
Any Heartland Owners Club member who attends a Chapter Rally or a Region Rally in 2018 will receive one Heartland Owners Club decal per rig.

If you are attending a rally and have applied for membership but have not received a membership number, the rally host can verify your application by contacting me.

mikenjulie

Your HOC membership number was assigned December 3, 2017 under the old system. People who applied under the new system are the ones who are experiencing the problem. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam/junk, as these are automated emails and sometimes they end up there.

Thank you. I must have missed it. I can see our membership number on our club info. It looks like we are good to go and we are proud to be official members. Mike & Julie. Is there any information in the email that is important besides the number?

clubmgr

Staff member
Is there any information in the email that is important besides the number?

:), that's a loaded question. . . the most important item is the member number. Truthfully, I haven't seen one of these automated emails in years and the contents may or may not be accurate because of the changes in the club structure.

What I can tell you is what will be included in the new email.

Your membership will never expire as long as you own a Heartland RVs brand product. If you want to be removed form the club roster, email me with your request.

Please keep the email address listed in your membership current. As this club is managed online, any contact with you by club administration, your Chapter Leader or Region Director will be by email. Most importantly, if you are interested in attending the North American Rally held in Goshen, all notifications are by email. Rally information is always available on the Forum, but some folks like the email reminders.