• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 14
  • Potluck time: TBT

------------------------------

Additional Info:
Please call the park directly to make your reservations. Ask for Josh or Valerie @ 662-489-2958.

Because this a Mississippi State park, they will not put any sites on hold. Making your reservation early will insure you are placed in the campground section listed below.

DO NOT MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE USING www.reserveamerica.com.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION WITH THE PARK DIRECTLY AT 662-489-2958.

Josh the park manager has recommended the following area of the park for our group:

Eagle Ridge Campground section, Sites 026 through 052. Make sure you mention you are a member of the Heartland Club when making your reservation and that you would like one of the sites # above. Once you have made your reservation please post your name, arrival date, site number and HOC member number back to this event.

Thanks.

NOTE: I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO NOT USE THE ABOVE ADDRESS IN A GPS TO TRAVEL TO THE PARK. PLEASE USE THE ATTACHED DIRECTIONS FROM THE PARK WEB SITE TO TRAVEL TO THE PARK.

AGAIN, DO NOT USE YOUR GPS TO TRAVEL TO THE PARK. FOLLOW THE ATTACHED DIRECTIONS FROM THE PARK WEB SITE.

THANKS, RANDY.

Please see the attached PDF file for the rally agenda and driving direction to the park.

Attendee List

1 - Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit Arrive 9/14 Site 32 HOC #2338
2 - James & Rhonda Brown Arrive 9/12 Site 38 HOC #2844
3 - Gerry & Lilly Worth Arrive 9/10 Site 42. HOC#1542.
4 - Paul & Sheila Blackford Arrive 9/13 Site 37 HOC #2770
5 - Nathan & Byrd Mathis Arrive 9/13 Site 39 HOC #1298
6 - Melba King Arrive 9/10, Site 46 HOC#2958
7 - Bob & Barb Mansolino Arrive 9/14 Site 26 HOC # SOB
8 - Gary & Celeste Atkins Arrive 9/14 Site 35 HOC #4795
9 - Don & Joyce Baker Arrive 9/14 Site 31 HOC #2215
10-Ricky & Rachel Lester Arrive 9/13 Site 36 HOC #2672
11-Richard E Keltner (Rich) arrive 9/14 Site 29 hoc #5703
12-Richard and Susan Keltner arrive 9/14 site 30 #SOB
13-Lewis and JoAnn West arrive ? Site 34 hoc#2185

Attachments

• trace_directions3.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 32
  • HOC1 9-2018 Tupelo Rally.pdf
    116.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Buster537

Randy & Brenda,
We will arrive on the 12th, was told we have site #38 reserved. Looking forward to another funtastic Mississippi Rally.
James B.

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Randy & Brenda,
We will arrive on the 12th, was told we have site #38 reserved. Looking forward to another funtastic Mississippi Rally.
James B.

Thanks James and Rhonda. Be nice to spend time with you folks again.

Randy.

Gizzy

Randy,
Lily and I have a reservation for the rally arriving Mon 9/10 and departing Sun 9/16. Site #42. HOC# 1542.

Jerry

rbspitz

Randy,
Lily and I have a reservation for the rally arriving Mon 9/10 and departing Sun 9/16. Site #42. HOC# 1542.

Jerry

Jerry and Lilly,

Good to have you guys joining us at the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks,
Randy & Brenda

wildwolfproducts

We may try to make this one. And may be around the campground soon. If so I can try to get a few pics of any sites anyone would like to see.
Pete

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Cool beans Pete. If ya can take a couple of pictures, that would help.
Byrd

rbspitz

Pete, that would be great. We will be in Eagle Ridge Campground section, Sites 026 through 052. Also I was told by the manager that the club house and this area are used by the Good Sam Mississippi Chapter. I was told the chapter also was part of the development of this section when it was constructed. Hey it's what i was told...

Thanks.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Randy,

Sheila & I just made reservations for your rally. We'll be on arriving on 9/13 and departing on 9/16. Looking forward to a good time and really looking forward to seeing you in your Elvis duds.

rbspitz

Randy,

Sheila & I just made reservations for your rally. We'll be on arriving on 9/13 and departing on 9/16. Looking forward to a good time and really looking forward to seeing you in your Elvis duds.

Cool. Glad you guys are heading over to join us. See you there. Elvis, hummm?????

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are all registered to come in on Sept 13th, leaving on the 17th - site 39. Can't wait to see everyone.

rbspitz

We are all registered to come in on Sept 13th, leaving on the 17th - site 39. Can't wait to see everyone.

Nathan & Byrd

Thanks you for joining us at the MS Rally. Look forward to having a great weekend with everyone.

Randy & Brenda

- - - Updated - - -

MelbaToast

Hey y'all, I will be coming in 10th of Sep and leaving out on the 16th.of Sep. My site # 46 is on a hill I understand. My HOC# is 2958 and I'm know as Melba toast. I will be coming most likely following Jerry & Lily from the AL rally, for I will need help backing in. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Melba

Thanks Melba. Looking forward to seeing you also. We will also be coming from the Alabama Rally and there will be plenty of help to get you backed in and set up.

Thanks,
Randy & Brenda

dbbls59

Just made reservations for the rally. We'll arrive on 14th and depart on the 16th. Will be in site 31. HOC number 2215.
Don and Joyce Baker, Prairie Grove, AR.

rbspitz

Just made reservations for the rally. We'll arrive on 14th and depart on the 16th. Will be in site 31. HOC number 2215.
Don and Joyce Baker, Prairie Grove, AR.

Don and Joyce, glad to have you join us at the rally. Thanks, Randy & Brenda.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
[SUP]Randy and Brenda,
We are registered for the MS rally. We will arrive on September 13th and leave on September 16th. We will be in site 36. Looking forward to a good rally!
Ricky and Rachel[/SUP]

rbspitz

[SUP]Randy and Brenda,
We are registered for the MS rally. We will arrive on September 13th and leave on September 16th. We will be in site 36. Looking forward to a good rally!
Ricky and Rachel[/SUP]
Ricky and Rachel, glad to have you join us at the rally. Thanks, Randy & Brenda.

Hello. I like in North West Ms and picking up a big Horn and saw this rally, can you tell me how to join the club and what I need to do to sign up for this rally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbspitz

Thank You for your interest in the Heartland Owner's Club. There is a link on the Heartland forum page above that takes you to the Heartland owner's club.
Once you get to the page scroll down the right side menu and click on the link for Join The Club. I will also forward this to the club manager to assist if needed. Thanks for your interest and hope you can join us at the rally in September.

Thanks,

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
Heartland Owner's Club

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. I like in North West Ms and picking up a big Horn and saw this rally, can you tell me how to join the club and what I need to do to sign up for this rally?

To sign up for the rally just follow the instructions above to make your reservations at Trace State Park. Once completed just post your name, arrival and depart dates, and site number back to MS rally event page. Thanks. Randy

Thank You for your interest in the Heartland Owner's Club. There is a link on the Heartland forum page above that takes you to the Heartland owner's club.
Once you get to the page scroll down the right side menu and click on the link for Join The Club. I will also forward this to the club manager to assist if needed. Thanks for your interest and hope you can join us at the rally in September.

Thanks,

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
Heartland Owner's Club

- - - Updated - - -

To sign up for the rally just follow the instructions above to make your reservations at Trace State Park. Once completed just post your name, arrival and depart dates, and site number back to MS rally event page. Thanks. Randy

thank you, i found that last night and submitted.

Venue:
  • Trace State Park
  • 2139 Faulkner Road
  • Belden (Tupelo), MS 38826
  • Josh (Park Mgr), or Valerie 662-489-2958
  • MDWFP.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 9/14/2018
  • Site fee: $$28.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 14
  • Potluck time: TBT

Additional Info:
Please call the park directly to make your reservations. Ask for Josh or Valerie @ 662-489-2958.

Because this a Mississippi State park, they will not put any sites on hold. Making your reservation early will insure you are placed in the campground section listed below.

DO NOT MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE USING www.reserveamerica.com.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION WITH THE PARK DIRECTLY AT 662-489-2958.

Josh the park manager has recommended the following area of the park for our group:

Eagle Ridge Campground section, Sites 026 through 052. Make sure you mention you are a member of the Heartland Club when making your reservation and that you would like one of the sites # above. Once you have made your reservation please post your name, arrival date, site number and HOC member number back to this event.

Thanks.

Some of the items we are exploring at this time. Once finalized the event post will be updated:

1 - Pot luck meet and greet on Friday, 9/14
2 - Tupelo Car Museum visit?
3 - Shopping at the outlet mall
4 - Birthplace of Elvis Presley
5 - Check out WWW.tupelo.net for more information about the area.
6 - Group outing for dinner on Saturday, 9/15 location TBD (and if you know of a place please send me your recommendation).
7 - Campfire meeting back at the park after dinner on Saturday, 9/15

Attendee List

1 - Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit Arrive 9/14 Site # 32 HOC # 2338
2 - James & Rhonda Brown Arrive 9/12 Site # 38 HOC # 2844
3 - Gerry & Lilly Worth Arrive 9/10 Site #42. HOC# 1542.
4 - Paul & Sheila Blackford Arrive 9/13 Site # ? HOC #2770
5 - Nathan & Byrd Mathis Arrive 9/13 Site # 39 HOC # 1298
6 - Melba King Arrive 9/10, Site # 46 HOC# 2958
7 - Bob & Barb Mansolino Arrive 9/14 Site 26 HOC # SOB
8 - Gary & Celeste Atkins Arrive 9/14 Site 35 HOC # 4795
9 - Don & Joyce Baker Arrive 9/14 Site 31 HOC # 2215
10-Ricky & Rachel Lester Arrive 9/13 Site 36 HOC # ?

11- Richard E Keltner (Rich) arrive 9/14 site 29 hoc # pending

12 - Richard and Susan Keltner arrive 9/14 site 30 hoc - none some other brand owner's.

Status
Not open for further replies.