Saying Goodbye to RVing

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
After ten years of RVing, I’m sad to say that due to new and ongoing medical issues, we have to give up RVing. We sold our truck today and the Landmark is going on consignment at Floyd’s RV in Norman, OK next week. It’s been a great time, including starting up the VA, NC, WV, DE, and MD CHAPTERS, putting together a Regional Rally in 2010, and attending state rallies all over the East, Mid-West, and Rockies. Best wishes to all the many friends we’ve made over the years. Hope to continue to see you whenever you pass through the Oklahoma area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
So sorry to hear this. Dale and I wish you all the best. Our prayers are with you.

Karen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
**** dude I hate to hear this but I understand your health has to be paramount but still wish you could have made it to a Louisiana rally. Get well and give Romeo and Juliet some belly rubs for us.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sorry to hear this, Gus. I've enjoyed your posts on many issues. Take care of yourself.

jbeletti

Gus and Debra - thank you both so much for all you've done for the club over the years. I remember the first time we met - PA I think. Lots of good times.

Wishing you both all the best in your new chapter and for health issues to become under control.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Gus,
I too will miss your posts; always read anything that comes from boat2fiver. Pray for your health and many happy times ahead.
Hogan Cooper

Garypowell

Gus. I too will miss having you around. You had a unique perspective from your boating experience!

Best wishes!

clayhud

Gus & Debra,

Sorry to hear this......take care and give the Doxies a hug for us!

Best,

pegmikef

Gus, Peggy and I are very sorry to hear you are giving it up, but we fully understand the importance of resolving medical issues. I am particularly sad, because after all the years of reading your posts on this forum we were finally lucky enough to meet you both in person at the Oklahoma rally. Best wishes for your future endeavors.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Gus, we are sorry to hear this news. I'll be praying for you and Debra and wish you all the best. Good luck!

tracks

Gus we’ll be praying for you and Debra.

Take care
Kirk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry to hear the news, we've have never met but like most I'm sure we owe you thanks for the ground work you did in years past. All our best, thank you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk