2018 f250

7T7

I just bought a 2018 f250 super duty with trailer tow package. On the back left side behind the wheel there are 2 electrical plug-ins that look like you can plug possibly a pigtail for wiring an rv plug to go in the bed of the pickup. One looks like the wires for lights,tail marker,blinkers, and the other one has two blue wires going to it. I can't find anything on the internet nor can the ford dealership tell me what might plug into these. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

porthole

Retired
I just bought a 2018 f250 super duty with trailer tow package. On the back left side behind the wheel there are 2 electrical plug-ins that look like you can plug possibly a pigtail for wiring an rv plug to go in the bed of the pickup. One looks like the wires for lights,tail marker,blinkers, and the other one has two blue wires going to it. I can't find anything on the internet nor can the ford dealership tell me what might plug into these. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Picture?

7T7

Thank you CDN I believe that is what I need. I will be ordering one shortly. It's crazy that our Ford dealership does not know about this accessory.