Getting a 2018 m32. What’s the good and bad

So after a lot of consideration between several different bunkhouse models I think my wife and I have decided on a M32. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube and been to our local Camping World several times but would still like some real owner feedback on if y’all like them or not Also if you have had any problems etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Skidmore10,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some feedback from our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

klp605

We have a 2018 M32 and love it. Put well over 3,000 miles on it in the 5.5 months we used it before winter hit and camped nearly every weekend with longer trips. Heartland has been amazing at ensuring anything we found was fixed. Heartland also allowed us to "pile" the items as we found them until we were ready to have the warranty items addressed. Nothing was so pressing that our unit couldn't be used. We knew there wasn't going to be any time block greater then a few days until the middle of November. Heartland warranty department has had the best customer service.

Do you have any specific questions regarding the unit? Best of luck with your decision. There will be many opportunities of #makingmemories ahead.