No email notifications

WBG

WBGavin
I used to get email notifications of any new threads/posts in each of the forums that I subscribed to. Starting in the fall of 2017 that stopped and has not resumed.

Has something changed or am I not doing something correctly?

WBG

WBGavin
Try this link while logged into the forum: https://heartlandowners.org/subscription.php?folderid=0

Look at your subscriptions. If you still see them there, then I'd think it's the email address or provider you're using for your forum user account.

Thanks for the quick response. I checked the link you sent and all the subscriptions are there. I use Yahoo for email so I don't think that is the problem, but I will try using a new email address and see what that does.
Thanks for the tip.

jbeletti

Thanks for the quick response. I checked the link you sent and all the subscriptions are there. I use Yahoo for email so I don't think that is the problem, but I will try using a new email address and see what that does.
Thanks for the tip.

Sounds good. Be aware that when you change your email address, you will need to respond to an email confirmation sent to your current Yahoo account. Click the link that you get in that confirmation to complete the process.

WBG

WBGavin
Sounds good. Be aware that when you change your email address, you will need to respond to an email confirmation sent to your current Yahoo account. Click the link that you get in that confirmation to complete the process.

Thanks for letting me know that, Otherwise I would have messed it up.

jimtoo

Make sure the threads your subscribed to have the notifications turned on also before you go to trouble of changing your email.

Jim M