Help! Water heater bypass on M33

travsmit

Hi there,

Hoping another M33 owner out there sees this and can help. I’m Camping for the first time in our M33 and am de-winterizing, but can’t find the water heater bypass valve anywhere? Any other M33 owner out there that can guide me to where it is on the BH model?

Thanks,
Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klp605

We have a M32 and our water heater is under the kitchen sink. Your sink in the island though. Look on the outside of your unit for where the water heater door (for the vent and drain plug) and then the tank and connections should be directly on other side of the wall inside. My terminology may not be the best.....hope it makes sense. If no-one with a M33 replies and you are unable to figure it out, maybe a Camping World on the west coast would help you (West coast CW are PST and should be open). Good Luck

travsmit

Thanks for the reply. Water heater door is on the front left of the trailer (outside of the bedroom) and I pulled the panel off of the nightstand on the inside and can see where the water line runs to the water heater, but that line disappears back down into the basement. Can’t track it from there. Have looked under the bed, in and around all the sinks in the trailer and can’t find the valve anywhere. There is a box in the pass through directly behind the water heater, but there aren’t any access panels on it. I called the CW I bought it from and was basically told “good luck finding it” - apparently no one in their service department knows where the valve is on an M33.

Thanks! Didn’t even know there was an owners page. Will try there now.

Did you find the valve?
You need to open the storage door (driver side) outside under the bedroom. There is a wooden panel inside the storage area, looking in the direction of the water heater.
Take that panel off and you will see the by pass valve. It's behind the water heater..

Hope this helps

SNOKING

Did you find the valve?
You need to open the storage door (driver side) outside under the bedroom. There is a wooden panel inside the storage area, looking in the direction of the water heater.
Take that panel off and you will see the by pass valve. It's behind the water heater..

Hope this helps

That is where I found the one on our 2019 225MK Laredo. I cut a round 4" inch hole in the carpeted panel and then screwed a small cover over the hole, as it will be easier than removing the whole panel. Chris