Camping in AZ

RottsNScotts

Hi! I am considering coming down to stay in AZ next winter, probably from the end of November to the end of Feb or March, whenever it starts warming up at which point I will flee back to WA! LOL

I am looking to be in the Coolidge, Casa Grande areas so as to have easy access to dog training!

Any ideas? I, and the dogs, are in a Cyclone 4114.

Thanks!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Janet:
You have many RV resorts to select from....Here is one that I have stayed in and convenient to the areas you expressed.
Nice Resort, on I-10 so you will get some truck noise, so request in the back and it's not bad.
PM me if you need more help. Picacho Peak RV Resort, Address: 17065 E Peak Ln, Picacho, AZ 85241Phone: (520) 466-7841

SNOKING

This one is near I-10 and has been getting upgraded in recent years. Not very costly.

Silverado RV Resort
3698 W Tonto Rd, Eloy, AZ 85131

This one is on the other end of the cost scale.
http://www.suncommunities.com/community/palm-creek-golf-rv-resort/

IMHO Casa Grande is in the middle of no ware! See sig line for our preferences.

B

BouseBill

If you're bringing Rotties with you, you may have trouble finding lodging at Snowbird RV resorts. They say due to their "Insurance" of course. You may have to call quite a few to find one that will allow your friends to stay.
We made reservations with a park in Brenda AZ when we had our Rottie, when we arrived 3 months later the original owners had sold out and the new owners said no way!
The wife and I both love Rotties, but they can be challenging to full time RV with.

Good luck in your search.

RottsNScotts

This looks like what I am looking for! Unfortunately, they restrict Rotties so I hate to give them my business. My evil twin sister, however, likes to "force feed" RV parks with this stupid view into learning something and staying anyway since Boom is my service dog so they cannot exclude him. My "good" side would prefer not to have to go through this even though it is very gratifying to be told, about 12-14 hours into our stay that he, and Abby when she was with us, were the BEST dogs they had ever had in their park!

Thanks!

Janet:
You have many RV resorts to select from....Here is one that I have stayed in and convenient to the areas you expressed.
Nice Resort, on I-10 so you will get some truck noise, so request in the back and it's not bad.
PM me if you need more help. Picacho Peak RV Resort, Address: 17065 E Peak Ln, Picacho, AZ 85241Phone: (520) 466-7841

RottsNScotts

Silverado looks good and affordable!

Your preference looks great as well but I am going down to train with my Rottie owner friend, probably several times a week, and would like to keep the driving down.

Thanks for the lead on Silverado!

This one is near I-10 and has been getting upgraded in recent years. Not very costly.

Silverado RV Resort
3698 W Tonto Rd, Eloy, AZ 85131

This one is on the other end of the cost scale.
http://www.suncommunities.com/community/palm-creek-golf-rv-resort/

IMHO Casa Grande is in the middle of no ware! See sig line for our preferences.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I have been full timing with Rotties for 2 years now and have gone from WA down to CA and over to PA, fortunately encountering the breed bans rarely, if ever. I try to avoid giving those who restrict breeds my business but, if I have no options, Boomer IS my service dog and they cannot deny him. Then, as I mentioned in a previous post, they end up telling me he is the best dog they have ever had there! Especially as he gives cart rides to kids around the park!

If you're bringing Rotties with you, you may have trouble finding lodging at Snowbird RV resorts. They say due to their "Insurance" of course. You may have to call quite a few to find one that will allow your friends to stay.
We made reservations with a park in Brenda AZ when we had our Rottie, when we arrived 3 months later the original owners had sold out and the new owners said no way!
The wife and I both love Rotties, but they can be challenging to full time RV with.

Good luck in your search.