Bedroom TV

BillGott

I do not understand the TV hook up in the master bedroom that Landmark sets as standard. What were they thinking with no hdmi connection in the closet for the tv. I had to add a hdmi cable from the coax/tv booster area to actually use a satellite box. You can only get campground cable or antenna without it. There are sat connections there but no way to get signal to tv.

danemayer

I do not understand the TV hook up in the master bedroom that Landmark sets as standard. What were they thinking with no hdmi connection in the closet for the tv. I had to add a hdmi cable from the coax/tv booster area to actually use a satellite box. You can only get campground cable or antenna without it. There are sat connections there but no way to get signal to tv.

For a 2015 trailer designed in late 2013 or early 2014, they were probably thinking that at that time many satellite receivers had COAX output standard. Some also had HDMI output. Today, it's probably flipped and most receivers have HDMI output and a few still have COAX output.

oldelmer1

I put my arm up behind the tv and felt around till I found the hdmi port on the back of the tv. Then fished a cord down thru the opening and plugged it in.