air mattress

brkepi

I have a 28tft. Heartland Sundance (2010) 5th wheel, and the air mattress in the hide-a-bed has failed, and I need a new one. Can anyone help me find a part number and location that I can purchase a new one?

jimtoo

Hi brkepi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. And maybe even the manufacture of the piece of couch. They may be able to help, not sure.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi brkepi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great group of folks here who are quick to share what they've learned. I think a few may have replaced their air mattresses, so I expect you may hear from some of them shortly.

Gaffer

Cheaper to just get a queen airbed from your local sporting goods store if you are not on warranty or the patch kit didn't work out.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our sofa bed was used once in our rig shortly after we got it. Decided that it took up way too much room and it was inconvenient having a guest in the rig who's schedule didn't match ours. So, we removed the mattress and it's been stored in a duffel bag in our basement at home. Wanna stay with us, rent a trailer from the campground, bring a tent, or find a motel.

carl.swoyer

I have a 28tft. Heartland Sundance (2010) 5th wheel, and the air mattress in the hide-a-bed has failed, and I need a new one. Can anyone help me find a part number and location that I can purchase a new one?
Don't buy the RV matteress. Measure what you have and buy a replacement retail

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gerri

I always use the Thermarest on my camping and canoe trips. They are very durable.
I have tried the air mattresses and feel like I am always going to roll off.

For the self inflating mattress they say to let it self inflate whereas what I do is inflate it by blowing in it.
The other thing is that the Thermarests are lighter and not as prone to punctures.
I have camped on rocky river beds and had no issues with comfort.
Even better, there are some sleeping bags with a sleeve where you shove your Thermarest inside the sleeve. You cannot slide off or roll off your mattress. One brand of sleeping bag with that feature is called Big Agnes

I have bought the sound-asleep dream series air mattress. It is built with ComfortCoil Technology. I am using this air mattress for about two months. It is easy to use. The first plug into the wall then turn the switch, and it automatically inflates. It is very much comfortable. To know more about this air mattress visit http://bestproducts-4u.com/best-air-mattresses/

carl.swoyer

When I replaced my sleeper sofa with residential furniture I purchased a new air mattress and store it under the bed.
I also store a two persons dome tent for extended stay folks. Works out well and the air mattress is more comfortable than the factory.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk