3490rb

According to the floorplan the queen bed reads w/underbed storage. When I lift the bed/mattress there is a thin board below which is bolted down - it is too flimsy to bear much weight, if any. Am I supposed to have underbed access or not?
Thanks for the prompt reply.

bigredtruck

most models that have a bedroom slide have very limited under bed storage as the slide mechanism is under the bed.

I have a 09 3490rb; picked it up in July from RVs for Less in Knoxville, TN. The queen bed does have underbed storage, although very limited. We keep blankets, extra sheets, etc. in this space. Anything that you may need but don't use very often can be put here(as long as it will fit in the space, of course).

By the way.....we love our Heartland!None

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Check this thread, 1st post. It is just what you need. Somewhere between 07 and 08, Heartland changed the mechanism for the bedroom slides which took away the storage area. This thread gives yuo about 5 to 6 cubic feet of underbed storage for a few dollars and a couple hours of your time. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=6964&highlight=underbed+storage&page=2