Flat spot on one tire

RVFun4Us

When originally looking at our new 3055RL Bighorn, we noticed several flat spots on the doorside front tire. No other tires had any of these flat spots. We listed this on the PDI and they replaced the tire. After arriving home from the dealer (about 75 miles), I noticed another flat spot at the same tire location. I believe I had my electric brakes adjusted correctly since it seems logical that if the brakes would lockup, the tire would drag causing the flat spot. But if that is the case, why only the doorside front tire? The dealer is looking at the problem right now but I am curious as to what you might think the problem would be.

StevieWonder

I'd have to say brakes with one locking up ... that can happen if the suspension gets "light" while braking such as entering a gas station with a dip. The brakes are all independent ... electric brakes get a common activation signal but each one functions independently.

If the flat spot is clearly a wear spot it HAS to be the brakes ... there is no other viable alternative. That one brake is stronger than the others.