What is the material called that lines the basement areas

porthole

Retired
Looking for the correct terminology and or links for the carpet like material that is used to cover the wall in the basement.

And a source if known.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking for the correct terminology and or links for the carpet like material that is used to cover the wall in the basement.

And a source if known.
On the chain, interested myself

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

And a source if known.

Duane, when I make a large shelf for 2/3 of my basement, I covered it in a grey indoor/outdoor carpet I found at one of the big box stores...not sure if Lowe’s or HD. Matched very well and pretty cheap IIRC

porthole

Retired
Duane, when I make a large shelf for 2/3 of my basement, I covered it in a grey indoor/outdoor carpet I found at one of the big box stores...not sure if Lowe’s or HD. Matched very well and pretty cheap IIRC

Thanks Lou, I will give that a check as well.

Bones

I bought some at Joanne Fabrics about a year ago.

And a source if known.

You can acquire the material at Joanne fabrics. It is called felt. They have different grades of felt there. I used this material to cover all the mods I did in my basement area. Not expensive stuff at all.

Lynn1130

Duane, when I make a large shelf for 2/3 of my basement, I covered it in a grey indoor/outdoor carpet I found at one of the big box stores

Me too. Cheap and it works great. Cheap and easy to replace if necessary.