K&C RV Longmont, CO. WARRENTY WORK

rjr6150

Took delivery of our new BH late March 09 and like anything had several small issues with different items. Brought it back to the dealer for the third time on 8/4/08 told them they could keep it until 9/6/08 as we would be using it then. I called the Friday before to check if everything was completed and to my dismay found several of the items not finished. Well as we were leaving the following Thursday went up on Tuesday after Labor Day and picked the unit up. Expressed my dismay with the Bob in management after going over the time line and his immediate comment was how can we make it right. After a little further discussion they offered to pay for my diesel expenses on the additional trips and he personally went over the punch list with service writer to confirm all items would be taken care of. Check came in the mail today
NOW THAT'S SERVICE

ceegee

K&c

Hi, we too purchased our Heartland Big Horn from K and C. They have treated us very good. Good folks to work with. Still trying to get back to Cabelas to see you guys. -- ceegee