Bunk bedding

dsmoore

Are there specific sheets made for the bunk beds? We have a Prowler 285 with double bunk beds and the mattresses are rounded. So can we buy fitted sheets? Or are there any pointers for a first time owner out there? Thanks in advance,
David

jimtoo

Hi dsmoore,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

I'm sure some of our other members with the same unit will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Kinguni

You won't find specific sheets for these bunks. We use sheets fitted for a normal mattress, and usually an unzipped sleeping bag. You can tuck the extra sheet material under the mattresses easily.

spruce1.

I've used a company in Littleton, CO for both custom sheets and a new mattress. Their products are high quality and their customer service is great. They can be reached at 888-488-1468 or mattressinsider.com. They take custom measurements so I am pretty sure they can help you.