Pioneer 322 TV

Boone

Can somebody tell me the biggest TV I can fit in the entertainment center in the main living area and bedrooms?

ryan09170

Can somebody tell me the biggest TV I can fit in the entertainment center in the main living area and bedrooms?

Hi Boone, I know we IM’d each other already, but thought I would post that we put in a Vizio D40F-E1 from Dell. It fits almost perfectly, height wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pioneer19

Boone-

We just purchased a 2019 Pioneer 322 and installed a 43” Vizio. The model is the D43-F1.
The issue is not width but height. Your TV without the stand (assuming mounted) can not be higher than 23”.
This Vizio fits perfect and I used a telescoping mount so it can be pulled out and rotated towards the sofa.
We have not gotten anything for the bunk room.

I got it working on antennae with the boost button (green light) pressed in but....
I cannot get outside cable to work. There are two coax inputs in the water hook up area as well as two coax connectors by the TV. Nothing is marked and I cannot figure out the correct combination of where to insert the cables.

if you’ve figure it out, could you please share? Thanks!

Greg

rforhan

Current Rig: Pioneer 322
I put in the TCL 43" from Costco. It fits.... but barely. You have to make sure you get the mount installed perfectly. Like Ryan said below, it is the height. I went with the TCL because it has Roku built into it, so I didn't need to add any devices.