RV Parks near Beaumont, TX

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We are on our way back to Austin and was planning to go through Beaumont Texas. We were going to stay at Gulf Coast RV Resort in Beaumont but the News reports we saw are saying that the electric is out and would be so for a few weeks. Is there anyone in Beaumont area that can tell me what the situation looks like.

We are on our way back to Austin and was planning to go through Beaumont Texas. We were going to stay at Gulf Coast RV Resort in Beaumont but the News reports we saw are saying that the electric is out and would be so for a few weeks. Is there anyone in Beaumont area that can tell me what the situation looks like.

Their website is down, and from what I saw last night they took a pretty good pounding. Might want to give them a call.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="section" width="90">Toll Free:</td> <td width="10">
transparent.gif
</td> <td id="content">(866) 410-7801</td></tr></tbody></table>

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Don't think we will be going that way.. Read a report that a lot of transmission lines were down. Takes a long time to get the lines up. I use to work for a company called TXU around Dallas area.

We changed our plans and are now going to go north down IH20. Sure hope some of the people in the campgrounds have gotten out safe.

cjbearden

Visitor
Good plan, Bob, see my private message to you. You and the DW take care. We want to see your smiling mug next month!!:D

CJ

soilmovers

Family members in Houston and Baytown suggest to bypass this area. They will be without power for awhile.

We are working a lake project near Palestine, TX- 220 miles north of the coast. The power went off Saturday morning and we are told it will be a few more days before it's back- no water, either!

Cindy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well we got it made, I think.. We have made our plans to Austin and have confirmed reservations at all CG's along the way. Did go north down IH-20 to Tyler TX.. Be in Austin @ La Hacienda RV Park on Oct. 6th. If anyone will be around you can go to my wife's nephew's wedding for me..:D

Ready for the rally @ Rayford Crossing..