First post - Internet Incompetent

wdk450

Pa-Dee Dee:

Welcome!!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE POSTING ON ANY SUBJECT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WONDERFUL PROGRAMMING THAT LISTS " SIMILAR THREADS" AT THE BOTTOM OF ANY POSTED PAGE. This will enable you to easily see previous discussions on your subject during the many years this forum has been in existence - AUTOMATICALLY!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
So then how do you post a thread, or ask a question, whichever? I have looked all over and cannot figure it out?
At the top of this or any other forum page you will see Forum. Click on it. Then click on All Forums. Scroll till you find the appropriate forum. For example you might want to ask for some info on your truck so you would scroll to and click on Towing Rigs. Then click on Post New Thread, give it a title and body. Click Submit New Thread.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Old Schooler took a while to figure out how to post! Hope this works.
Welcome to the posting side of the forum!

By the way, I see you're in Colorado (like me). Not sure if you know but there's a Colorado rally coming up that you should come join us at.

It's in Montrose this September - link.

Abramow

Welcome to the posting side of the forum!

By the way, I see you're regularly using Noocube in Colorado (like me). Not sure if you know but there's a Colorado rally coming up that you should come join us at.

It's in Montrose this September - link.
What a small world, I stayed in Montrose for a couple of months last year. It was in September as well... I wish I knew about the meetup back then. I would have definitely attended.

Last edited:

jbeletti

What a small world, I stayed in Montrose for a couple of months last year. It was in September as well... I wish I knew about the meetup back then. I would have definitely attended.

If you’re a club member and Colorado is your home Chapter, you’re Chapter Leader will keep you informed of happenings within the Chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We have had 2 cancellations and would be happy to have you attend. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Gregg
CO Chapter leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mobiltec

Judging from the thread you started about the water tank, I'd say you figured it out.

Not really. The button just sort of popped up after I replied to this thread. But thatnks. Guess I should read all the newbie stuff about this forum. Not an easy one to navigate.

wdk450

To Post:
Click on "Forum" on the top of page toolbar.
Select the appropriate broad subject area from the areas listed in the scrolldown menu.
Pick the appropriate focused subject area from the scrolldown menu within the general area menu.
You should see a "New Thread" bar at the top of the previous subject threads listings.
Click the "New Thread" bar and start your post on the new page.
Click " Submit Reply" at the bottom of the page when your composition is done.

You can edit any page you have posted by clicking "Edit Post" at the bottom of that post page when viewing it.