Genesis GT-2.0 Stereo Reset File & Instructions?

markrvp

My Genesis GT-2.0 stereo is not outputting video. I can play a DVD and hear sound, but no video. Have tried multiple cables and all three videooutputs on the side of the unit. I have also tried the reset by holding down the MODE button for 10 seconds. Still no joy.

I found a thread from 2012 where people were having the same problem and somebody from IridianTech sent them a file and instructions on how to fix the issue. https://heartlandowners.org/showthre...ideo-on-GT-2-0

Does anyone have the file and instructions to make the unit work again? This company is out of business. Emails bounce back and phone is disconnected.

Thanks!

jimtoo

HI Markrvp,

Have you checked out the tools tab at top of page? We have a great owners manual and guide section. A lot of the instructions are written by folks that actually us the device or product. Check out this manual to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Jim M

markrvp

Hi Jim:

Thank you very much for the link. I had downloaded that manual and followed the reset procedure. There is apparently a digital file that can be used to completely reset the stereo, but I haven't been able to locate it. I was hoping someone who had received that file from AridianTech might still have it.

Mark

HI Markrvp,

Have you checked out the tools tab at top of page? We have a great owners manual and guide section. A lot of the instructions are written by folks that actually us the device or product. Check out this manual to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Jim M