Potential new owner 3670

aatauses

We are still shopping but really, really like the 3670. We would like to pull with a one ton SRW (want the SRW as it will be our only vehicle). Any issues/ comments/concerns?? Also should we go with auto or manual trans? thanks for your help.

boatdoc

We pull ours with a 06' Ford S/D350 SRW and have no issues. I like the T/S tranny as well. BIL pulls their SOB with a Ford S/D350 also but a dually w/ handshaker and they also have no issues. It's all in what you want or can get the best deal on. Have fun!!

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
You should not have any issues. I pull the 3670 with a 2500 Dodge Cummins. The main issue I have is in braking. I have to watch my distance closer and allow for extra barking. In the future I will be going to a 3500 dually, mainly for stability. I would go with the auto trans in what ever brand of vehicle you go with. Good luck with your decision.

Bill

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
We pull ours (3670) with a 2003 Dodge 3500 DR. Have had no problems. Wife love the lay out of the 3670. Lots and Lots of storage.

Good luck,

See ya on the road.

Niles

We also pull with a Dodge Dually, it's a 2008 and came with the exhaust brake, never will have another truck without it, makes all the difference in the world when braking. I am a firm believer in the duals as a stability issue, I have pulled with both and it does make a difference has for the pucker factor in winds.

JMO Niles

sidney dreyfus

Dodge 3500 DRW

Our dodge 3500 pulls our 3670RL very well. I added the Superchip software and keep it in towing mode. I also added the Pacbrake exhaust brake which I also strongly recommend. Maybe it's just psychological, but I feel the dual rear wheels give me added stability. We are very happy with our Dodge 3500.

HOSS

We pull our 3670rl wit a 2008 Chevy 3500 dually with the Duramax/Allison combo. For me the dually is the only way to go when pulling something as big as the BH 3670rl. As Niles said above it greatly reduces the pucker factor when pulling in strong winds and rain. It just gives me more peace of mind when traveling with the family.

bobsue2

We also pull with the Dodge Dually.....the EB plus a Prodigy brake controller makes pulling these trailers a dream.....GL

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We would like to pull with a one ton SRW (want the SRW as it will be our only vehicle).

When we are in Florida for three months, our 3500 dually is our only vehicle and my 5'2" wife has no problem driving it around town. I tell everyone, I drive it down and back and the wife drives it the rest of the time. I would have nothing but a dually after coming from a SRW.