Torque 321 Bedroom Slide

Touchngo

I just purchased a Torque 321 and have a question about the bedroom slide. It appears that the only way to manually operate the bedroom slide is from inside the bedroom. Problem is, there is no way to get into the bedroom if you needed to manually open it, and there is no way to get out of the bedroom if you need to manually close it because the slide completely blocks the bedroom entrance when closed. Seems to me the motor should be installed facing the other way!

Any ideas? Like to know these kinds of things because if I don't, then Murphy's law kicks in!

Thanks in advance.

jam9964

We have a Torque 325 and it has the same type bedroom slide and I have ask this question on here and got no response, the Heartland web site gave me a generic explanation on how to open and close it with the tool but not how to access it. The only thing I can hope for is that it never quits working and if it does it happens while in the open position, then I can close it with the tool and exit through the bedroom window (emergency exit). I don't see any other way of doing it unless you can squeeze between the slide and ceiling.

Touchngo

We have a Torque 325 and it has the same type bedroom slide and I have ask this question on here and got no response, the Heartland web site gave me a generic explanation on how to open and close it with the tool but not how to access it. The only thing I can hope for is that it never quits working and if it does it happens while in the open position, then I can close it with the tool and exit through the bedroom window (emergency exit). I don't see any other way of doing it unless you can squeeze between the slide and ceiling.

Me either. I'm certainly not small enough to fit between the ceiling and slide! Nor is my wife. Looks like the window is the only way to do it. Terrible design!