Counter space

bwdt

The reason I purchased the Traveler 39MB was because a lot of the mid bunk units have the doors to the bunk room entering from the kitchen area, and the 39 MB had it from the hall area. The latter units lacked ample storage and I felt that more storage for the kitchen is required if more people will be in the trailer. The one Issue is that if more people are going to be in the trailer more counter space is needed as well to prepare meals.
I wish that Heartland had put a counter on the same wall as the pantry. Upper and lower with a counter top would be a huge improvement.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Oh the quest for the perfect rig. One thing I know to be true, when you have a bunk house or a toy hauler something has to give. Usually in the kitchen you get less storage or less counter space. I would be willing to bet more storage is what people are wanting thus the design.

spruce1.

I have a Mallard M26. I would like to add a counter top extension, one on a hinge at the end of the counter by the sink so I would have more counter space. When I don't need it, I can lower it so it does not take up floor space.

I talked to Heartland and asked if they could make me one to match the counter top. They said they do not do custom work but if I could find such a counter extension from another Heartland brand, then they could make me one of those and I could purchase it. But, since I don't know all of the features on some of the other brands, I am asking on this forum if anyone can tell me which model I could look at to see if I can make this work for me.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I have a Mallard M26. I would like to add a counter top extension, one on a hinge at the end of the counter by the sink so I would have more counter space. When I don't need it, I can lower it so it does not take up floor space.

I talked to Heartland and asked if they could make me one to match the counter top. They said they do not do custom work but if I could find such a counter extension from another Heartland brand, then they could make me one of those and I could purchase it. But, since I don't know all of the features on some of the other brands, I am asking on this forum if anyone can tell me which model I could look at to see if I can make this work for me.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

I have seen what you are looking for in a Sundance. I cannot remember seeing it in any other model.