RV King Bedding-Best Products With Links

Greetings!
I am looking for the best options for bedding for our Heartland BigHorn 3890 SS. Two companies that are out for us include Beddy’s which supplies a wonderful product but unfortunately will not fit our RV King (72” x 80”) and RVSuperBag because the owner, Dennis was very rude to me on the telephone today when I was trying to get information to place an order (Which surprised me because I had already purchased a queen product from him about a year ago) so I don’t care to put my money in a business that treats its repeat customers that way. Other than those two companies, if anyone has any suggestions on good quality RV sheets, comforters or RV sleep systems like the RVSuperBag I would greatly appreciate it. Any links you can provide are always appreciated.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesL73

Greetings!
I am looking for the best options for bedding for our Heartland BigHorn 3890 SS. Two companies that are out for us include Beddy’s which supplies a wonderful product but unfortunately will not fit our RV King (72” x 80”) and RVSuperBag because the owner, Dennis was very rude to me on the telephone today when I was trying to get information to place an order (Which surprised me because I had already purchased a queen product from him about a year ago) so I don’t care to put my money in a business that treats its repeat customers that way. Other than those two companies, if anyone has any suggestions on good quality RV sheets, comforters or RV sleep systems like the RVSuperBag I would greatly appreciate it. Any links you can provide are always appreciated.
Thank you!

On amazon search for “RV Camper King 72x80” you will get a bunch of results. I got the 80 dollar set but there are a bunch for 30,40,50.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickL

Greetings!
Thank you!

Just purchased a replacement king from Mattressinsiders.com. They also sell linens. I felt thier prices are very reasonable. And after 10 days on the mattress believe it is one of the better ones I have slept on. Just my opinion though.

Just purchased a replacement king from Mattressinsiders.com. They also sell linens. I felt thier prices are very reasonable. And after 10 days on the mattress believe it is one of the better ones I have slept on. Just my opinion though.

I haven’t heard of those guys before. I will check them out. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gaffer

Consider converting to queen. Many have and no more odd sizes to pay a premium for. Bonus more room on the side, less weight and easier to make the bed

ziggysun

I just use regular king and/or cal king sheets that have elastic on all 4 sides of the fitted sheets and haven't had any problems with the fit.

I did swap out the mattress for a 13" memory foam one from Amazon so maybe the thicker mattress is making a difference?