What do you put in this drawer?

Kcarrico

Hello!

We we are getting ready to pick up our new T31 next weekend, and I have been trying to formulate a plan for kitchen storage. What do you guys put in this “drawer”? It’s really the only drawer in the whole kitchen, and it doesn’t quite look big enough to organize silverware.

Thank you!
phoca_thumb_l_2017%20TQ%20T31%2017.jpg

danemayer

Hi Kcarrico,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm sure another Torque owner will chime in shortly to share how they use that drawer.

carl.swoyer

Hello!

We we are getting ready to pick up our new T31 next weekend, and I have been trying to formulate a plan for kitchen storage. What do you guys put in this “drawer”? It’s really the only drawer in the whole kitchen, and it doesn’t quite look big enough to organize silverware.

Thank you!
phoca_thumb_l_2017%20TQ%20T31%2017.jpg
Nice floor! Is it sheet goods or laminate?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

schew

We have the same toyhauler as you. In that particular drawer, it holds all our spices and dish soap. My wife purchased flatware trays and we keep the flatware on one of the shelves in the cabinet to the right of the fridge.

Gary521

I would modify this cabinet to keep things from falling inside in the back and side(s).

schew

Dont recall the depth of the cubbies but we had spice jars of various sizes and a bottle of scotch in the bottom cubby. Everything stayed put during our 2500 mile journey this past deer hunt, and this included some pretty bumpy roads once off the pavement..

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have one in my 07 Bighorn and I use it for dish soap air freshener and extra things . Junk drawer !! Mine is like a wire basket so Kenny did modified it for me I don't have a problem with things falling out . The drawer did come open while we were traveling so Kenny put a lock on the inside so it would not open up.