Colorado Chapter Shirts Available

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Mike McKenzie one of our members has been working with a friend of his to design t-shirts and sweatshirts for our chapter. They have used both the old and new logos in the design as well as identifying the wearer as a Colorado Heartland Owners Club member.

All orders will be handled through the website listed below. You can place your orders with and pay directly on their website. We hope you enjoy the new designs and look forward to seeing the shirts at our rallies.

A big thank you for Mike taking the time to work through the process to get this opportunity for the chapter.

https://celtic-threads-embroidery.myshopify.com/collections/heartland-owners-group-colorado-chapter

Greengas

Sarah and I ordered ours. Should have them ready to wear at the campout later this month.

Greengas

Mike McKenzie one of our members has been working with a friend of his to design t-shirts and sweatshirts for our chapter. They have used both the old and new logos in the design as well as identifying the wearer as a Colorado Heartland Owners Club member.

All orders will be handled through the website listed below. You can place your orders with and pay directly on their website. We hope you enjoy the new designs and look forward to seeing the shirts at our rallies.

A big thank you for Mike taking the time to work through the process to get this opportunity for the chapter.

https://celtic-threads-embroidery.myshopify.com/collections/heartland-owners-group-colorado-chapter

Hi

Do you have a phone number for Celtic Threads? We ordered our sweatshirts back on 7 Apr 18. According to their web site, our order is "fulfilled" but according to their package tracking info, it has yet to leave their bldg. I've sent and e-mail and awaiting a response but I would like to call them however their web site does not have any contact info other than e-mail.

Thanks!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Hi

Do you have a phone number for Celtic Threads? We ordered our sweatshirts back on 7 Apr 18. According to their web site, our order is "fulfilled" but according to their package tracking info, it has yet to leave their bldg. I've sent and e-mail and awaiting a response but I would like to call them however their web site does not have any contact info other than e-mail.

Thanks!

USPS lost it on its way to you and returned it to Celtic Threads 2 weeks later. Your shipment was sent out again yesterday.