Closet Shelf Supports

Greengas

I need to replace the adjustable shelf supports that are in the closet where the washer dryer would go in my 2014 Landmark San Antonio. They are the type that go on the sides of the wall and you can push in at each level so you can easily move the shelves up. I've tried searching on google and amazon but can't get the right result. I know I can call Heartland on Monday and ask but I'd love to be able to get them this weekend (plus I know that it will be more expensive to get them through Heartland) so I'm hoping that someone can find them and send me a link. I thought I had a picture of them but sadly, I don't.

Thanks in advance for all the help and guidance I know is about to come my way from my Heartland Family!

danemayer

Ronn,

If you're looking to get identical replacement shelf supports, you might call Heartland parts to get a price.

Greengas

Re: Closet Shelf Supports-Photo Attached

This is what I am looking for.

20180407_131426.jpg

Attachments

• 20180407_131426.jpg
    20180407_131426.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 78

ksucats

I have seen something that looks like that at our local Home Depot. Unfortunately I don't remember in what isle they were in so I can't help there. As I recall they had white and two shades of brown (tan/deep brown).