Asking for factory support.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
I purchased a 2009 Razor 3612TS from a dealer in Ohio on 8-14-08. I towed it to Idaho with no problems other than several screw heads "popping" off in various locations and discovering after returning home a poorly repaired (or recaulked) trim piece on the dinette/couch slide.
On a subsequent trip the hitch cover broke loose where it was fastened to the underside of the hitch.

I have contacted my dealer and provided them with pictures on 8-21-08. They in turn say they forwarded the pictures to Heartland. I received a follow-up email from my dealer saying that Heartland wanted more pictures showing the separated seams and missing screw heads while the Razor was hooked up to my tow vehicle. My first set of pictures was when it was hooked up. Since then, I have received no response from my dealer even after requesting an update as to the status of my request for repairs.

Since I appear to be getting the "stonewall" treatment from my dealer, I am appealing to Heartland to become involved in getting my issues resolved.

I have read many posts on this forum about the great factory support and I too would like to experience it.