flooring ripped in very cold weather.

nugget

Hello.
The vinyl flooring in my 9 year old Heartland Sundance 5th wheel ripped right across the floor as a result of the cold winter weather (minus 38). It was in a storage shed when it ripped.
I would like your thoughts as to what replacement flooring to use. Vinyl sheet or plank? laminate? cork? glue down or floating? It has to endure extreme temperature swings, minus 38 in winter up to plus 90 in summer.
What have you used? What worked? What didn't?
I would appreciate your experiences and opinions.
Nugget

'Lil Guy'

Minus 38 degrees? Lucky the whole rig didn't crack in half. There are a lot of floor redos on this site. Maybe someone can point you to one. You might try the search engine in the upper right corner of the site page. Someone will post on soon to advise or lead you to the sites.

CDN

B and B
Hi Nugget,

We don't often see -38 C here in Ontario but I certainly understand how it can happen. I just put a floor down at home. Vinyl click lock plane seems to stand up installed directly on a concrete floor exposed to -20 on a regular basis. You might have to make it float freely. This stuff was tough to cut, resorted to a table saw and band saw for smaller notches and suck. Made in Europe bought at Rona 5G Manufacturer.

If i was redoing the Bighorn this is what I would use.

Cheers

Hope it warms up there.

#humboltstrong