Any Experience with EEZTire TPMS

Greengas

My Valor TPMS is going on 5 years old now and just about dead (never really worked that well to begin with) so its time to replace. I've narrowed my choices down to TST and EEZTire. I've seen lots of reviews on the forum on TST but not so much on EEZTire, could be there is a good reason for that so I thought I would just ask.

As always, thanks in advance for my pending education.

Gary521

If you do some more digging, you will find that there are more than one TPMS that are identical to each other. They just have different names. Save some money and get the cheapest. For example, look up Hawkshead Talon TPMS and see if its not the same thing as EEZTIRE. There is the TST. Does one work better than the other? You be the judge but I doubt it

Lou_and_Bette

If you do some more digging, you will find that there are more than one TPMS that are identical to each other. They just have different names. Save some money and get the cheapest. For example, look up Hawkshead Talon TPMS and see if its not the same thing as EEZTIRE. There is the TST. Does one work better than the other? You be the judge but I doubt it

Gary is probably very correct however, I can vouch for the extraordinary customer service and technical support that I have received from TST on the few occasions I have had a question or problem. So, IMHO, sale price is just one element in my decision to buy a particular product.