Vent Cover - Access Panel Kitchen

crussian

Hi Folks - I made the mistake of putting an object too close to the venting cover/access panel in our Oakmont. I do intend on calling Heartland to get a replacement. My issue is I'm not sure what in the heck the part name should be. I am attaching a picture so those of you familiar with terminologies regarding RV's will jump in there and assist.

Thanks in advance.

Cary

Attachments

• access vent-cover under sink1.jpg
    access vent-cover under sink1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 85

carl.swoyer

Hi Folks - I made the mistake of putting an object too close to the venting cover/access panel in our Oakmont. I do intend on calling Heartland to get a replacement. My issue is I'm not sure what in the heck the part name should be. I am attaching a picture so those of you familiar with terminologies regarding RV's will jump in there and assist.

Thanks in advance.

Cary
You can get your last six of your VIN call warranty/ parts department and email them a couple of photos include the location of where it belongs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

Home depot and Lowes won't have a return vent that size. Stick with Heartland. As suggested earlier just send a photo link and description to Heartland at hrvparts@heartlandrvs.com. They will answer your email same day or next day depending when sent, give a price for the part and when packaged and ready to ship will call you with a total with shipping. Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number. You make payment over the phone and that's it. The pricing will not gouge your pocket either.

I've been there a couple times already.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have that same panel and the furnace is directly behind it...

So as somebody above already mentioned, it is probably the indoor furnace air return vent cover.

Here is mine...sorry, you can't have it! :p

ProwlerFunraceVentInside-P4011943.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As suggested earlier just send a photo link and description to Heartland at hrvparts@heartlandrvs.com.

They will answer your email same day or next day depending when sent, give a price for the part and when packaged and ready to ship will call you with a total with shipping.

Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number. You make payment over the phone and that's it.

The pricing will not gouge your pocket either.

Also, include your Heartland Owners Club Membership Number and I believe you get a 10% discount on parts ordered.

crussian

Home depot and Lowes won't have a return vent that size. Stick with Heartland. As suggested earlier just send a photo link and description to Heartland at hrvparts@heartlandrvs.com. They will answer your email same day or next day depending when sent, give a price for the part and when packaged and ready to ship will call you with a total with shipping. Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number. You make payment over the phone and that's it. The pricing will not gouge your pocket either.

I've been there a couple times already.
Thanks Jerry.

C&J

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk