Replacing shower bulb?

ksfilipek

We have a 2014 Bighorn 3610RE. Only owned it since January of this year. Light has gone out in the overhead shower fixture. I saw a thread that talks about how to access the bulb for a different model and that appears to be correct for our rig too.

Questions I still have though are this. I'd like to confirm the exact bulb for our shower - the other thread mentioned "a standard 4G pin halogen light bulb" and I'd like to know for sure!

Then what is a good source for those bulbs? Can anyone point me to a good source?

Thanks in advance!

jimtoo

Hi ksfilipek,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure some of our other members with some good info will jump in soon.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

rxbristol

I've seen light configurations change during builds, I would pull out the old bulb and use it to make sure you get the correct type. It may even be able to be replaced with an ungraded LED type.