Rear Hitch Receiver for 2016 Cyclone 4250

Rigman123

Im wanting to add a rear hitch receiver for bike carrier to my 2016 cyclone 4250 .

Looking for something factory made. Anyone found anything for the 4250 ?

Im wanting to add a rear hitch receiver for bike carrier to my 2016 cyclone 4250 .

Looking for something factory made. Anyone found anything for the 4250 ?

I am looking into doing something similar. Bicycles in the garage can be difficult especially if you have a motorcycle and golf cart there already.

LBR

I am looking into doing something similar. Bicycles in the garage can be difficult especially if you have a motorcycle and golf cart there already.
We park our Maverick in the garage backwards, then attach our 2 mountain bikes to the front bumper. Have you tried sizing up the bikes to your golf cart?

We park our Maverick in the garage backwards, then attach our 2 mountain bikes to the front bumper. Have you tried sizing up the bikes to your golf cart?

I have a 3600 and am looking into adding a receiver in the back for the bike rack and on the sides (near the rear) for flag pole holders. I may try putting the golf cart in backwards to see if it changes the space available. Thanks.

2PawsRiver

Just jumping in and would like to find the same thing.....would be great to be able to quickly access the bicycle while on the road.