PDA

View Full Version : 3375KL Wiring Schematic

MikeDB
04-12-2018, 05:52 PM
We would like to find out if it's possible to separate the 2 hanging lights above the sink island from the rest of the ceiling lights in the kitchen/living room. It's a little overpowering to light up 2/3 of the camper to wash dishes. A separate switch to power just the two would be nice. Has anyone done this?

wdk450
04-13-2018, 09:39 AM
This remote control switch system should work well to just switch off a portion of a lighting circuit by installing the receiver/switch in the ceiling wired to the light(s): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A6VOX8M/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?pd_rd_i=B00UJE0CUA&pd_rd_wg=7QU4a&pd_rd_r=PXZMR1E56XCEP9335SNG&pd_rd_w=s3amW&th=1 (Order the 1 channel option, $12.10)

MikeDB
04-13-2018, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the info Bill! This looks like it would work fine. Now, does anyone have a wiring schematic? This would have to control the multiple small ceiling domes as they are the lights we don't need every time we light up the sink lights. I only have two access points - the switch and the sink lights - to splice this in to the circuit.

I was hoping to just isolate the hanging sink lights on their own wall switch. Either way I need to isolate the point where the domes and the hanging fixtures meet.

Not a well engineered lighting system.

wdk450
04-13-2018, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the info Bill! This looks like it would work fine. Now, does anyone have a wiring schematic? This would have to control the multiple small ceiling domes as they are the lights we don't need every time we light up the sink lights. I only have two access points - the switch and the sink lights - to splice this in to the circuit.

I was hoping to just isolate the hanging sink lights on their own wall switch. Either way I need to isolate the point where the domes and the hanging fixtures meet.

Not a well engineered lighting system.

Can't you somehow remove the dome lights to wire the receiver/relay(s) behind each one? Hopefully you can just stuff the receiver box into a void in the ceiling near the light domes. Maybe we need a picture to know exactly what we are dealing with.

Wiring diagrams are about impossible to get fromm Heartland.