Sundance 315RD

Emeup

We went to the Hershey, PA show and looked at the North Trail 32QBSS, really liked the setup. :):) Then we were looking through the Heartland RV's and a rep showed us the Sundance fifth wheel, which did not meet our needs, he told us they had one like the North Trail setup, so upon returning home we looked it up and seen it was same as the TT, my DH was very impress, but when we tried to find where there is one to see we do not find them and the factory is not taking orders for them it says on website, why? We wanted to see price of one.
We looked at other Brands at the show and we kept thinking Heartland in our minds, especially after we spent Friday in the rain looking at the different brands. Which were not leak proof. :eek:
Will they produce more of the Sundance 315RD's?

JohnL

Sundance Product Manager
Emeup, We have the 315RD in full production, and seems to be a hit, have your dealer call his rep and get him the info so you can enjoy some camping! - or have your dealer contact me and i will get the info for him- jleonard@heartlandrvs.com - John Leonard Brand Manager Sundance