RV Water Filter Store HOC Member Specials

jbeletti

Club HQ is pleased to announce the first Club discount on products from the RV Water Filter Store. You may use the discount on any product they sell.

Order Online or by Phone (602-625-1875).

For online orders, during checkout, click on this button to enter your discount code: HEART18
Google ChromeScreenSnapz429.jpg

Once applied, you'll see this in the total area of checkout:
Google ChromeScreenSnapz428.jpg

HeartlandRegionals2018-v2_1800px.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

See post 1 of this thread for details on the discount being offered to HOC members. I placed my first retail order using it today :)

jbeletti

I am pleased to announce that we have renewed our Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partnership with the RV Water Filter Store for 2019. This partnership includes an everyday 15% discount for HOC members. Please use the following Coupon Code: HEART19 in the Have a Coupon? field in the Shipping screen of the check-out process. Enjoy!
Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 9.17.56 AM.png

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I am pleased to announce that we have renewed our Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partnership with the RV Water Filter Store for 2019. This partnership includes an everyday 15% discount for HOC members. Please use the following Coupon Code: HEART19 in the Have a Coupon? field in the Shipping screen of the check-out process. Enjoy!
View attachment 60692

Sweet, thanks, Jim. Getting ready to order new filters for our upcoming season from them.

Ask-Dave

View attachment 60692
Thank You Jim! Last year, our focus was divided between lots of areas, but I am glad to be back! If anyone has water questions I would be glad to help if I can.

Thank You Jim! Last year, our focus was divided between lots of areas, but I am glad to be back! If anyone has water questions I would be glad to help if I can.

Hey everyone, SO SORRY, we messed up! Instead of 15%, we had the coupon at 10%. It has now been fixed and good through Dec 31, 2019. This is a one-time use only per customer for your entire cart, so make it a good one! Thank you so much and, of course, let us know if you need help in any way with your RV Water Filtration issues... even if you are not one of our customers. ;-)