Bh 3200rl

alremc

We have been shopping for a 3200rl and have found two floor models which is driving us up the wall! We found one with the kitchen immediately to the left upon entering the coach and the other with the kitchen straight across the entrance with a nice open floor plan. Does anyone know why the two plans? is one an early 2006 or is it a 2005? The salesman tells me 06 for both? The other confusing part is that the 3200rl is not even listed on the latest website, did it go away??? PLEASE UNCONFUSE US so we can move forward. Thanks :confused:

jimtoo

Are you sure the one with the kitchen on the left when you go in is a 3200? Sounds like a 3055RL.
Jim

alremc

As we only have one dealer here in San Diego and they don't have the 3200rl, I have contacted two dealers via phone and internet for photos for their coachs in stock and as I search the WWW, I encounter both listed as 3200rl.

Scott

3200 Story

There is only one 3200RL model. It was the first floorplan that we built in the Bighorn line and the kitchen is to the left of the entry door with a main slide-out room straight across from the entry and two chairs in the rear.
It was a good floorplan, but when we came out with all of the other floorplans, the sales on the 3200RL went way down. It was decided in December that we would drop the 3200RL for this year and we replaced it with another, similar model the 3000RL which basically moved the door to the rear.
"And that's the REST of the story..."

ST

alremc

Thank you all for the info. I am talking to one of the dealers as to get some clarification. I have a feeling on is a 3500rl.