Kudos to RV Lock

avvidclif

Last November I ordered a new board, keypad, and keypad membrane. This was the upgrade for the RV Lock 4.0. It was received 11/17 and promptly stored in the RV. It seems the only time I have to do the optional non-essential stuff is when we are camping. Last week we made the first outing of the year and I prepared to install the new stuff. When I opened the package (after 6 months) I discovered the membrane was missing. I e-mailed RV Lock and received a fast response. The new membrane arrived today, no charge.

That is fast and excellent service. No hassle whatsoever about the missing part and the timeframe involved. They define customer service to me.

carl.swoyer

Last November I ordered a new board, keypad, and keypad membrane. This was the upgrade for the RV Lock 4.0. It was received 11/17 and promptly stored in the RV. It seems the only time I have to do the optional non-essential stuff is when we are camping. Last week we made the first outing of the year and I prepared to install the new stuff. When I opened the package (after 6 months) I discovered the membrane was missing. I e-mailed RV Lock and received a fast response. The new membrane arrived today, no charge.

That is fast and excellent service. No hassle whatsoever about the missing part and the timeframe involved. They define customer service to me.
My Rv lock has had " issues" regarding the stick on decal. They keep falling off. Rv lock has been great with the replacement process. My last replacement seems to have alot more adhesive. I think it will stay on .
Thanks Rv lock.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LBR

Recently I emailed RV Lock about one of my V4.0 Compact door locks eating up the batteries every 20-24 days...they automatically sent me a new board to install, no questions asked.

I installed it a few days ago and am expecting much better battery life from now on!

Thanx RV Locks..top notch service!!