Sundance owners in Tennessee, NW Georgia

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
:cool:Looking for Sundance owners in East Tennessee and Northwest Georgia. Hoping to hook up with and maybe schedule a camping session together.

gsbainter

Lee and Linda,

Well, we were landowners in Crossville up until last January. Had to sell for economic reasons. We are native Californians but have friends in Crossville and have fallen in love with living on the plateau. Hopefully within another 10 years or so, we will make the plunge and move there. In the mean time, we are new owners of an 08 Sundance 2800rls. Perhaps we can get back there with our Sundance sometime and hook up for a camping trip.

lmcclure

Linda and I would like that. We spent a week in Crossville at Bean Pot Campground and really like it there. We have owned our 3200ES for 3 months and think that this one will stay around a long time. We are 1 1/2 hour south east of Crossville. My wife lived in Huntington Beach for 16 years. Then came home to find me. I am the lucky one.;)

Hello neighbors, getting cold in Ringgold tonight. About time to head to Topsail in the Destin area. Enjoy Fort Mountain here local, Chester Frost can be nice when the crowds are down. Enjoying our new Sundance 3300BHS.

vangoes

Hello All,
We currently are BH owners and live in Crossville. Moved here from St. Louis and we love it. Will be heading to Gulf Shores for a couple months beginning Jan.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hello neighbors, getting cold in Ringgold tonight.

Aaah Ringgold,

My "Out-laws" are spread out from Trion to Summerville, in Lyerly & all along GA 114/AL 68 over to Gaylesville, AL! Homeplace is in Lyerly.

You know come to think of it, we haven't been there in nearly 3 years!

Hate to say it but, "it may be time for a Road Trip!! :eek:

lmcclure

Come on Down

We are leaving Monday for Best Holiday Travel Park in East Ridge, Tn. Actually just across the Georgia line. It is not far 20/30 miles from home but yes it is away from home. We are camping with a local Good Sam's Club called "The Dixie Travelers". There are 4 couples from Crossville and a lot from the Chattanooga area, If you want some good fellowship and some good food come on down and join us, as in the case of the couple from Ringgold come on Up, 10 miles. We will be in 112. The actual campout starts a week from today but better half and I like to get an early start.:D