Proper Attachment To Wall

pslincs

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has attached a TV (Flat screen around 19") to the interior wall of a Heartland. I have a Cyclone 3950 and we are installing a TV in the Bedroom where it is pre-wired for cable and power. Any suggestion with the walls?? Thanks for any help!None

CampingJunkie

We installed this one in our North Trail. There was a stud where we mounted it. We knew this as the outside handle was mounted on the same stud.

2033802870103100053S425x425Q85.jpg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Shane, just for grins and gigles, contact HL and ask if there is already some lumber in that area. Or you can post your question in the ask the factory in the cyclone section. Bob:D:D:eek:

jbeletti

Shane,

You may want to post a picture of the wall area in context and post that in your ATF post and ask Greg Dischler to walk the line to double check your exact model to confirm what is in that area.

Also, interior walls are fairly thin and pressing in with your hand can usually confirm whether you will have a firm footing or not.

Jim

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Shane,

Let us know how you make out. I installed a 15" flat screen, but simply velcro'd the crap out of the base to keep it from flying around. I use a pillow to keep it in place when we are moving. It works, but I would much rather have had a mount.

Thanks,

FJ