Club status

orion7144

I submitted all our info a couple months ago and still do not show a member number or anything. Do I need to resubmit?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I submitted all our info a couple months ago and still do not show a member number or anything. Do I need to resubmit?

The Forum membership data and the Heartland Owners Club membership data are separate. Therefore, your HOC information will not automatically show when you post on the Forum.

Should you want to display your HOC membership number and/or your HOC Chapter you can enter the information into your signature. You can go to Settings above and then scroll to Edit Signature or use the direct link provided in a previous post.

If you have any other questions, please send me an email.

RossRagan

I thought that I joined the owners club right after I joined the forum but I didn’t get any notification. I just assumed that since membership is now free, member numbers were no longer being assigned. I was fine with that so didn’t follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I thought that I joined the owners club right after I joined the forum but I didn’t get any notification. I just assumed that since membership is now free, member numbers were no longer being assigned. I was fine with that so didn’t follow up.

I feel like I'm on an apology tour today :)

Ross - sorry you didn't receive the email notification when you joined the "Club" along with your member number. It is 4406. Welcome to the club!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Possibly the email ended up in your spam/junk mail so, just in case that happened, your Heartland Owners Club membership number is 4406.

Welcome to the club and if you have other questions. please email me.

carl.swoyer

Hello !
I'm at a loss trying to figure out how to get hoc plaque and name tags. Everything I click on goes nowhere. Also my profile has no setting for updating my profile with the hoc member number. Member number is 4490.
Any guidance you can provide me with is appreciated.
We are presently attending our first rally in rainy Sevierville TN.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hello !
I'm at a loss trying to figure out how to get hoc plaque and name tags. Everything I click on goes nowhere. Also my profile has no setting for updating my profile with the hoc member number. Member number is 4490.
Any guidance you can provide me with is appreciated.
We are presently attending our first rally in rainy Sevierville TN.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's a link to the page of the Club website showing our vendors for this stuff.

Here's a link to edit your Forum signature to add your club number.

Bummer that your very first rally is rainy :( But I see there's lots of fun already been had and more to come. I attended the Southeast Region Rally last week and the weather was great. It started raining the Sunday afternoon after attendee left.

RossRagan

Possibly the email ended up in your spam/junk mail so, just in case that happened, your Heartland Owners Club membership number is 4406.

Welcome to the club and if you have other questions. please email me.

Thanks! Jbeletti also responded. I re-applied after posting my previous notice so I hope I don't get a second number.

;-)

Have a good weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm on an apology tour today :)

Ross - sorry you didn't receive the email notification when you joined the "Club" along with your member number. It is 4406. Welcome to the club!

No worries and no apologies necessary. I'll note the number on my owners manual.