2011 Sundance 2900MK 5r Water pump location.

KenJ

The pump red light is on in the in the small panel showing all the levels etc. The fuse/circuit breaker box shows no bad fuses. The pump does not go on. no sound,no water. I'd like to check to see if there is an inline fuse but can't find the pump. Does anyone know where it is?
Thanks

danemayer

Before digging around for the pump, check the fuses in the main fuse box. Pull one at a time doing a visual check. If they all look good, you might want to re-check with an ohm meter.

mlburst1

If the switch red light is on, that means the pump is powered on. Sounds like it may have been left running with an empty fresh water tank.

To access the pump, remove the basement wall on the UDC side of the basement (driver side).

KenJ

If the switch red light is on, that means the pump is powered on. Sounds like it may have been left running with an empty fresh water tank.

To access the pump, remove the basement wall on the UDC side of the basement (driver side).

Thank you, The pump switch light turns red only if I push it to turn it on. If I push again it goes off. I will try to get to the pump when we get home. Right now we're on hook ups so no problem. Thanks again for directing me to the right location.

Ken