Solar conduit

orion7144

My rig had solar conduit listed in the standard package. I have not been on the roof yet (I bit nervous to climb up there) so does anyone know what to look for?

orion7144

I was on the roof for the first time and did not seen any "solar conduit" I saw 4 vent stacks. 2 were near the bathroom, 1 above where the washer/dryer prep is in the bedroom, and another close to the center. Could I use the vent stack where the washer/dryer would go?

Sonicboom

I was on the roof for the first time and did not seen any "solar conduit" I saw 4 vent stacks. 2 were near the bathroom, 1 above where the washer/dryer prep is in the bedroom, and another close to the center. Could I use the vent stack where the washer/dryer would go?

on my Mallard i am in the process of doing this exact samething and will probably be using my vent tube next to my fridge, used an endoscope last night to see where i would need to drill in the vent cap and for me it looks like i will need to drill the side facing the front of the RV in order to come in between fridge and wall.

orion7144

I have a residential refrigerator so I do not have that vent. I am going to run the wires down the washer vent stack. Below it in my closet is a wire chase I can easily run to my controller. My panels will be the last thing I install once I decide on what ones.