Manuals for Cyclone

wercode4

When we recently purchased the Cyclone we received several manuals. The master or owners manual for the cyclone was that of the Landmark and the Bighorn. I realize they all have the same general design but each have unique features. In addition there are several things in the manual that are discussed generally but not specifically (IE diagram for the fresh water drain valves).
Is there a manual exclusive for the Cyclone? What have other owners received.

Scott

There are Heartland Toy Hauler Owners Manuals available now. It is the basic Heartland 5th wheel manual with added sections specific to the toy hauler and it's special components and operation. Get with your dealer to have one sent to you.
ST

vbrookslv

Scott,

Forgive me for stating what I think is the obvious, but wouldn't it be cheaper for you, and easier for me, to have this available in a downloadable PDF? I mean sure, make it available if people want a hardcopy sent to them (in case they live under a rock). But if you had provided a link to a PDF (or some such common file format), I would have already downloaded and printed it, and would be reading through it right now instead of typing this post. None

Thoughts?