Congrats to Ray LeTourneau

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Have to say congratulations to Ray LeTourneau. He made October Trailer Life 10 Minute Tech. I am sure they have many many submissions. To get picked is something special.
Congrats Ray!
Wayne & Gayle

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks! I really don't know that I should take all the credit though. We had bought a used travel trailer about 8 years ago and the screen door had this mod. We just kept it going in the trailers we've owned since. It seems everywhere we go people liked it so I thought why not try to get it in the magazine. Also, almost every time we camp and someone sees it, I usually make one for them. I have some ready to go for Houston this Fall.

snuffy

Thanks! I really don't know that I should take all the credit though. We had bought a used travel trailer about 8 years ago and the screen door had this mod. We just kept it going in the trailers we've owned since. It seems everywhere we go people liked it so I thought why not try to get it in the magazine. Also, almost every time we camp and someone sees it, I usually make one for them. I have some ready to go for Houston this Fall.

I just finished mine 15 minutes ago and was my wife impressed---until I told her I copied someone elses. If she thinks I'm that smart she'll want me to invent other goodies.