Group buy for Ft. Knox Trailer Locks

Eric1234

Hi everyone my name is Eric

I am putting together a group buy for Ft. Knox Trailer Locks. I researched the trailer locks and came to the conclusion that this is the best trailer lock on the market to prevent trailer theft. I spoke with the owner of Ft Knox trailer locks and I was told if we can get 10 orders together (9 because I am purchasing one) he will take 10% off the price. There are locks made for fifth wheels, bumper pull, gooseneck and Andersen Ultimate Hitch. At the bottom of the page is a link to the Ft. Knox trailer lock website. A disclaimer: I don’t work for ft knox trailer locks or receiving anything else but the 10% off like everyone else who signs up. If you would like to purchase a lock with me send me a private message with your name, email and what lock you want to purchase. Afterward I will send the information to FT Knox and they will contact you for payment. If you have a questions please let me know.

Have a good day

Eric

https://ftknoxlocks.com/

edit: the 10% off only relates to the yellow housing that goes around the hitch. The locks are all full price but you go and choose what puck lock you want. They range in price from $30-90.

Also go through the link on their website it has all the information for pricing, Locks and you can calculate your shipping costs. There are several YouTube videos showing the quality of these locks.

Last edited:

MountainDon

so they will honor the 10% even though it will be 10 separate purchases???

I presume you would need to wait until you have 10 takers. have you had anyone yet?

Lynn1130

The Web Site does not tell us much and there seems to be no way to see the lock. Is there something with at least a photo of the lock? Not doubting your word but where is the info that would allow me to determine whether this is worth the buy, including a price as I don't recall seeing that anywhere either.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
The Web Site does not tell us much and there seems to be no way to see the lock. Is there something with at least a photo of the lock? Not doubting your word but where is the info that would allow me to determine whether this is worth the buy, including a price as I don't recall seeing that anywhere either.

Click on Shop located at the top of the page.

For your convenience this is the direct link.
https://ftknoxlocks.com/shop?olsPage=products

Shows products and pricing of around $100 and up depending on the lock selected.