Extended warranty refund processing

cruzin101

Cause they want to keep your money longer?

I had the same thought in mind. I feel the need to leave these guys on their own and do my own maintenance and repairs or find a reputable RV repair shop. They cracked the rear taillight on new Tundra with only 2000 miles on it. (Pooler GA Location)

- - - Updated - - -

Because they are not a customer focused company.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

only takes them 24 hrs to get from you

That's the part I've found to be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause they want to keep your money longer?

As I suspected.

carl.swoyer

I had the same thought in mind. I feel the need to leave these guys on their own and do my own maintenance and repairs or find a reputable RV repair shop. They cracked the rear taillight on new Tundra with only 2000 miles on it. (Pooler GA Location)

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the part I've found to be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

As I suspected.
Commingling funds is most likely what they are doing. Accusing them off that might help speed up the process.

cruzin101

Commingling funds is most likely what they are doing. Accusing them off that might help speed up the process.

Amazing! I tried your suggestion and mentioned commingling of funds and to my surprise I was refunded 48 hrs later. I send my complaint to headquarters. The GM actually responded. Issue resolved!

Thanks!

carl.swoyer

Amazing! I tried your suggestion and mentioned commingling of funds and to my surprise I was refunded 48 hrs later. I send my complaint to headquarters. The GM actually responded. Issue resolved!

Thanks!
No problem. Glad it worked for you.